Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) hereby sets
forth the following terms and conditions regarding the use of the “Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop
Miyabun” operated by the Company.
Article 1 (Definitions)
In these terms and conditions, the terms used in the following items shall have the following meanings “Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun” means the site operated by the Company on the Internet in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, which is a system with the function of posting information on the provision of products or services and providing products or services online.
“User” means a person who accesses the Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun.
Article 2 (Scope and Modification of Terms and Conditions)
1 These terms and conditions shall apply to the Company and users with respect to the use of the Service, and users shall faithfully comply with these terms and conditions when using the Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun.
4 The Company shall not be held liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by users as a result of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 (Status of Users and Restrictions)
1 Status of Users
When a user enjoys any of the services provided by the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun, the user is deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions (enjoyment here includes viewing information), and at the same time, the user acquires the status of a user at Miyabun.
2 Restrictions on Users
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts
(1) Use the services of the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun by any means other than those specified by the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun.
(2) Use the Service by impersonating another person.
(3) Designate links to other data related to the Service in a manner other than that approved by the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun.
(4) Unauthorized access to, or acts that may destroy or damage, data stored on computers using the Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun.
(5) Interfere with the operation of this service.
(6) Use of the Service for business activities or commercial purposes, or use of the Service for the purpose of preparing for such activities. However, this shall not apply in cases where the Company has separately approved such use.
(7) Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or attempting to do so.
(8) To act in violation of public order and morals and other domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Interruption or Suspension of the Service)
1 The Company may, at its sole discretion, temporarily suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user in the event of any of the following events.
(1) When the Company periodically or urgently performs maintenance, inspection, or updating of the equipment or systems for the Service.
(2) When the Service is difficult to provide due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) When the duties of a Type 1 telecommunications carrier are not provided.
(4) In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend or discontinue the Service due to operational or technical reasons, or where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service due to unforeseen circumstances.
2 The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party as a result of the temporary suspension or cessation of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 5 (Handling of Links)
In the event that any of the various services provided by the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun link to another site, or a third party provides a link to another site, the Company shall not be liable for any site other than the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun. In this case, we are not responsible for the contents, advertisements, products, services, etc. that are included in or made available on such sites. We are also not responsible for any damages caused by or in connection with such content, advertisements, products, services, etc.
Article 6 (Copyright)
1 The user may not reproduce, sell, publish, or otherwise use any information provided through the Kitchen Knife and Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun in any way that exceeds the scope of the user’s personal use as stipulated by copyright law, without the consent of the rights holder.
2 The user may not allow any third party to use or disclose any information provided through the Kitchen Knife & Cutlery Specialty Shop Miyabun in any way without the consent of the right holder.
3 In the event of a problem arising from a violation of the terms and conditions of this article, the user shall resolve the related problem at own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 7 (Liability)
1 The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties in connection with the provision, delay, modification, interruption, suspension, discontinuation, or abolition of the service, leakage or burning of information provided, etc., or any other damages incurred by users or third parties in connection with the service. However, personal information registered through the Service shall be handled in accordance with the “Handling of Personal Information” separately stipulated.
Article 9 (Governing Law).
In the event of any dispute arising in connection with this agreement, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall be the exclusive court of first instance.